What is PerioCentrum?
PerioCentrum is a group of clinics and Ortiz-Vigón Clinic – PerioCentrum Bilbao is among those clinics. These dental centers are managed by a group of specialists in Periodontology and Implantology that offer dental treatments based on three pillars:
- SCIENTIFIC RIGOR
- HONESTY WITH PATIENTS
- EXCELLENCE IN RESULTS
All PerioCentrum clinics are property of one or several licensed doctors in periodontics and implants by the Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration (known as SEPA in Spanish). Ortiz-Vigón Clinic – PerioCentrum Bilbao is directed by Dr. Alberto Ortiz-Vigón, who is also a PhD Surgeon with excellence Cum Laude, a board member of the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP) and is also the Director of the International Team for Implantology’s (ITI) in Bilbao.
PerioCentrum: more than just dental clinics
PerioCentrum is basically developed in three priority areas of action, surpassing the classic concept of a dental clinic and thereby becoming an odontologic, global project:
In order to offer the best treatment, the best diagnosis is needed, and in order to make this happen PerioCentrum is built on scientific rigor, incorporating their years of previous experience:
- Clinical Practice: our patients can rely on the broad experience of our team of dentists and clinical staff. We have a multidisciplinary team which enables us to cover different specialties of the clinical practice and to offer our patients the best care when it comes to treatments.
- Research: international recognition. We actively collaborate as researchers with the global leading research group, ETEP (Etiology and Therapy of Periodontal Diseases), directed by Dr. Mariano Sanz at the Complutense University of Madrid and we also have our own research line through PerioCentrum Research.
- Specialized training: we collaborate as speakers with the main scientific national and international societies (SEPA, SEPES, SDPI, EAO…), with the most prestigious postgraduate studies in Spain and Italy (UCM, UEM, US…; Milan, Siena…), with the best global companies (Straumann, Geistlich…) and we have our own training courses in periodontics and implants for odontologists through PerioCentrum Academy.
So much so, that PerioCentrum is a benchmark within the solution of complex cases, selected from other dental clinics all over Spain.
PerioCentrum dental clinics offer treatments based on a common understanding: to save the tooth.
In PerioCentrum we apply the latest soft tissue regeneration techniques, we carry out the most updated periodontal treatments and we have maintenance protocols that ensure us to maintain healthy teeth as well as dental implants when necessary.
If implants are required, Periocentrum offers the best quality because we only work together with the best brands on the market.
Considering those facts and together with the guided and personalized follow-up, the investment of the patient is highly profitable in the long run for his/her oral health.
For the clinics that team up PerioCentrum, excellence in all areas is the reason for being. We rely on three premises:
- Only licensed periodontists work at our clinics. They are board members of the European Federation of Periodontology.
- We only work with best brand names on the market.
- Our patients’ health is above all. We will always suggest the best treatment plan that ensures their dental, periodontal and peri implant health.
Where are we?
PerioCentrum is a project in constant growth. Nowadays, 7 dental clinics are part of the project (Ortiz-Vigón Clinic – PerioCentrum Bilbao included), distributed in Spain and Italy.
Última actualización hace