The clinic and the patients
How did you ended working in Ortiz-Vigón clinic?
I joined the team in May. I’ve always been Carmen’s patient and, since the fist time I came, this clinic became a reference to me. I entered to the selection process and… here I am!
Which three qualities must have someone whose job is the same as yours?
Commintment, patience and, considering the way things are evolving, ability to keep updated.
How is a workday for you at the clinic?
I usually meet up with the team to discuss those cases that involve a multidisciplinary team. That’s the way we decide how to treat the patient, being coordinated. Afterwards, I take a look to the agenda to organize the day and then I start treating patients until my journey ends.
Which is the major satisfaction of working at Ortiz-Vigón Clinic?
I would say that the most satisfying thing is seeing the satisfaction of the patient after receiving the treatment.
How differs this clinic from the rest?
Personal and professionally, I would say the team. And, having the latest technology improvements helps to work efficiently.
If you did not have this job, what do you think you will be doing?
I’ve always love medical area. Medicine was another option. Nevertheless, I also wanted to be a teacher because I love children.
A quality you appreciate in people?
A quality that defines you?
Travelling and discover new cultures.
Aiala González is not the only workmate who has shared her personal aspect. Would you like to know how did they start working here, what they love or what are other members of the team like?
- Idoia Ayllón, periodontal maintenance
- María Cano, anaesthetic and resuscitation
- Mariana González-Axpe, prosthodontics and rehabilitation
- Cristina Carnicero, administration coordinator
- Carmen Carnicero, prosthesis and implants
- Mª Carmen Blanco, periodontal maintenance
- María Castillo, assistant
- Esperanza Gross, oral medicine and bruxism
- Judit Díaz, prosthetist
- Gaizka Loroño, endodontics
- June Gonzalez, administration and endodontics
- Nuria García, sterilization assistant
- Bego Villanueva, reception and patient care
- Silvia Martín, odontology